Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Old Lincoln High School

Add to plan Remove from plan

Lincoln Academy was first organized during Reconstruction in 1869 and later moved to Frenchtown. Later known as Lincoln High School, it closed in 1967 and the building now serves as a library, community center and has a small museum on the building’s history.

  • History/Heritage
Processing